From the first moment you arrive, one will experience freshly harvest cedar trees from the fifty-three acres. Enjoy the winding pathway, up the Ozarks’ limestone rocks to experience the wilderness glamping site.
Imagine camping, only you're comfortable
this is Glamping (Glamorous-Camping). The tents have AC/Heat, Queen Bed, and their own personal Restroom.
About This Space
Nestled on fifty-eight acres in the heart of the Ozark Mountains, you will find this unique glamping site in Branson, MO.
You will be able to enjoy the great outdoors under the stars in a safari tent, equipped with one queen size bed, heating/ac unit, mini fridge and microwave, with a full restroom facility located just outside of the tent.
The beautiful Branson Landing is just 10 minutes away for shopping, dining, and entertainment and just minutes from the famous Country Blvd!
Other things to note
- If you want to unplug from the city lights and sounds by enjoying the great outdoors, and reconnecting with your loved one, this glamping experience is for you.
- If you do not enjoy spending time with your significant other and enjoy watching TV, this place is not for you.
- Permission is required in advance for any visitors.
- Two additional glamping sites available!
Book your perfect stay!
Find Us On The Map.
About your Hosts
I love people, culture, and exploring the great outdoors. With years of unique traveling, I discovered glamping and decided to bring the idea to my hometown of Branson, MO. Branson has right around 8 million visitors a year, but at the end of the day, we are a small town of 10.000 friends and family. When you book with my property, Ozark Mountain Adventure, the first glamping site in Branson, MO, I will navigate you to enjoy all of the Branson 'local favorites' - much like what I look for while traveling to other communities. Life is short, so lace up your hiking boots and go explore the great outdoors!
During your stay, we are located at the "Basecamp" and call Ozark Mountain Adventure anytime. Otherwise, we will leave each guest alone to enjoy the great outdoors! Halley is a Superhost- Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
During your Stay
- Check-in after 3:00 PM
- Checkout before 11:00 AM
- 2 guests maximum
- No pets
- Quiet hours 9:00 PM - 8:00 AM
- No parties or events
- No smoking
- Security camera- For extra security, we have a camera on each entrance gate 1) looks like a glamping tent entrance just off Sunset Inn Rd 2) the second entrance that is a large wooden gate. Both cameras are at the top of the gate and always on day/night.
- Smoke alarm installed
- Weather alerts with the KY3 Weather App for Apple and Android or online: ky3.com/weather
- Add your trip dates to get the cancellation details for this stay.